Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm a Survivor

I survived my first Kick Boxing Class last night.
I am more of a elliptical machine-weights routine-by-myself-kind of girl.
My (sweet, young) neighbor has asked me to go to this class for a couple of weeks and I finally got my (butt) schedule to work out.
The anticipation was far worse than than the participation.
Don't get me wrong....the class was a killer. Libby (the kick boxing guru) is a beast! So strong and flexible. But also encouraging. She didn't laugh at me or ask me to leave.

And I woke up this morning able to walk! So, that was a HUGE plus.

And I'm going back next week. Oh, yes I am!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Go you!! I have a bunch of Tae-Bo dvd's that kick my butt about 5 minutes into them...I end up just sitting in amazement for the rest of it ;)