Sunday, June 1, 2008

Faith
















Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Faith is Believing God. Not just believing He is there but Believing Him.

Tucker, my prayer over your precious life is that your faith would grow bigger and bigger. That the sweet way you talk to Jesus would never stop.

Jesus talked about people who have Faith as small as a mustard seed could move a giant mountain. Your seed of faith is way bigger than a mustard seed, Tucker. I am trusting God to continue to show off for you and that you would continue to ask Him too.

James talks about the testing of your faith brings about perseverance. I have seen that in you the last couple of years when your asthma has gotten the best of you and you have been put on the sidelines. Tears sting my eyes as I recount the things that you have had to miss in just the last couple of weeks. The perseverance that our Father has poured into your life has not gone unnoticed by so many people. You are such a great kid, Tucker. I am continuing to ask God to take your asthma. But I am mindful that He is the giver of every breath. And it has not been more evident in any other life than yours.

Believe Him, Tucker. Move that Mountain.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: