Saturday, April 12, 2008

SImply Ahhhhhhmazing

Hola from the newly refreshed Crawford house. All 6 of us are under one roof, again. All of our luggage has been unpacked and put back away in storage. And sadly, for the last 2 mornings no one has come and made the bed, there was no lavish buffet waiting for me for breakfast, I did not hear the roar of the waves crashing against a shoreline, and the sun is not shining here in my little place of Missouri.

Welcome back to reality.

I only kid. It is good to be back under one roof. To tuck mu kids into bed at night. To kiss them good-bye before they catch the bus. And be able to supervise their school attire. Like one faux-hawk worn by one middle child would have been nixxed pronto. To snuggle with our Asian darling and listen to her sleep soundly next to me. (FYI-next week we will once again conquer her bed and potty training!)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND GOOD WISHES! :)

Our time on a Mexican beach was beyond perfect. It was peaceful tranquility. The views were breathtaking. The spray from the ocean truly brought with it a renewing of my spirit. The Father's blessings were lavished upon us. I felt His goodness in everything we did.

Even my massage. The one I didn't want. (I am not a fan of people kneading my skin like biscuit dough all in the name of relaxation!)

Kip and I laughed and joked like little kids. One thing I absolutely adore is hearing my husband laugh. He is the quiet, ponderer of the two of us. (Big shock, right) And is very serious and straight laced the majority of the time. But get him away on a beach, lathered in sun screen, away from schedule and appointments and this guy can laugh! Good times. Truly good times.

Thank you for praying for us there and back. We felt them and the kids here walked in the victory of those prayers. Thank you. My mom survived a crazy schedule of 4 kids. One who got sick the morning we left.

I promise more stories to come but enjoy the pictures. I need to go and make a phone call to our travel agent ...............................

No comments: