Monday, April 28, 2008

Prince Charming?!




The little boys found a BIG toad the other day.
Poor Toad.
He was tossed around, flipped in the air, and squeezed almost to death. The toad did get a little revenge when he tinkled on the boys.
They showed the toad to Tatumn and she immediately wanted to hold him. She has such a tenderness to animals. It is very sweet. And she did not get that from me. I am not an animal lover by nature. Oh, yes I think baby puppies are darling and tiny kitty's are so sweet. But beyond that I am not overtly affectionate.
I may have just lost some readers.
Sorry.
Back to the toad....
Tatumn cuddled that little toad like one of her babies. She talked sweetly to it and even gave it a kiss.
She is such a sweet little girl.
The toad must have known that too because he didn't tinkle on her.

No comments: