Monday, April 28, 2008

Ballerinas, Lip Gloss, and Little Tykes Tools




What is.....Tatumn's Favorite Things

Yesterday, Kip created some "original" masterpieces for me. These were projects I had in my brain and as I explained them to him I reassured him that it would be easy. Simple. Piece of Cake.

Because my husband believed me....loved me, he set about with a carpenter's skill on my projects.

Tatumn was enthralled with all of the tools! This was something new to her. I was amazed that she wanted to be right in her daddy's shadow working with him. She started out with a real screw-driver and hammer but I knew we were in trouble when she wanted to handle the saw! And since this was once a house known only to little boys I remembered that there was a whole workshop downstairs filled with tools. So, Taylor being the GREAT big brother that he is brought up a whole load of tools for our little worker bee, and she worked her until her little heart was content.

Which really means until mommy said it was tine for a nap!

More pictures to come of my projects! Trust me....they are very cool! And after a while , it really was easy. A piece of cake.
Right honey?

No comments: