Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tuck's Big Day and Guitar Hero!






Tucker Chase was born on the last wekend in January. He is our third son. The baby boy. In a snow storm. On Super Bowl Weekend. It really has never been a HUGE issue because we are not a football loving family. Our home-town team has not come close to the Big One since I think the year I was born. So, to me this is the weekend to celebrate our youngest son and I think it was pretty great of the Lord to have a Major Sportting event held on this weekend to commeerate the amazing goal of delivering our third child!
However; some people love to sit and watch this game even if it is not your home town team playing, so we combine Tuck's birthday with a little Super-Bowl PAR-TAY. It is really just a great excuse to have our BEST friends up to eat and celebrate with.
This year we had a little distraction that beckoned us away from the Super Bowl and the commercials.........GUITAR HERO!!!
If you have not had the privlege of playing the G.H. Hear me clearly........Run, Don't Walk to your nearest Guitar Hero store and pick yourself up one! It is a BLAST!!!!!! I have to brag a little on myself.......I am good. I am thinking about auditiong for our Worship Team at Church. Although I have not come across a Chris Tomlin song, yet.
I am still practicing if the role for a mock Wii guitar lead comes avaiable at church.

No comments: