Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Ballerina in the making?




Tatumn has become very independent lately. There is a strong-will inside this pint size Asian princess that has us drawing lines and finding naughty spots for a time out. For the most part she is a good little girl. She plays in her kitchen, is a wonderful mommy to her doggies and bears and an orphanage full of babies. If you act like you are not listeneing she will sing "Gods Great Big World" on and on to any given animal that has occupied her lap in the rocky-rock. But as soon as she knows you are listening the tune stops. I have also learned this week that a couple of her babies have had a stern talking to and I definetly heard a "say yes maam" come out of her mouth. And I also heard her say a time or two "don't hus me." (don't huff me, which I know she has heard a time or two!" )
She is also a very limber girl! She can stretch her legs out to her sides and her toes can touch the ground! And then one night when I was fixing dinner I turned around and found this..................

Maybe my ballerina dreams will come true.


**Only kidding about her becoming a ballerina. Her aunt wount rather see her become a gymnast, then we could go to the Olympics!**

No comments: