Monday, February 18, 2008

B-G-P





I know if Tatumn was old enough she would be utterly embarassed about this post! But since she is only 2 and cannot read yet, I will go ahead and post this blog entry.
Tatumn got Big Girl Panties for Valentines Day!
We have been getting more comfortable going on the Big Girl Potty. When I saw we ,I really mean Tatumn. I do not sit on her little potty, although she has asked me a couple of times if I would. Hear me clearly, I have boundaries. And I can say no to her cute litte self. So I stand corrected. She, as in Tatumn, has gained confidence in sitting on her potty.
And one thing is for certain, it HAS to be HER idea.
Not mine.
Not Tucker's.
And Not even her Daddy can get her to go if she doesn't want to go.
It has to be her idea alone,
Thank You very much.
Because I am a girly mommy, I also got her matching cami tops! I know a litte excessive, but I have waited a LONG time for little girly panties to become a item in this testostorone filled house. And because Tatumn has a mommy who likes for certain undergarments to match, it goes with out saying that her daughter should have the same coordinating articles to start with.

I really hope that was not TMI.

Tatumn's little tiney-hiney looks so cute running around sans the padding of her diaper. Although she is having a hard time keeping her pants pulled up!


* Okay, the pics where her hiney is showing is a little much I know. But they are pics showing our strong-willed independent girl putting on her own panties! She still needs a little help!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I personally like the soggy filled diaper in the background! hehe! This is the typical scene at our house, go in the diaper, THEN want to sit on the potty! I DESPISE pottys right now and will post soon on that! ;-) Happy Big Girl Panties Tatumn!