Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Heart U



Things that I Heart

Painted Fingernails and Toenails especially on a sweet Asian Princess
Hearing "you awake?" first thing in the morning
Free Coffee Mondays from McDonalds- Non-Fat Vanilla Latte with extra vanilla
When my oldest tells me he loves me in front of all of his friends
Tanner reading! (He has read at least 9 chapter books this year! Answered Prayer!)
Tucker's Bear Hugs!
My NEW Coach Bag
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Good hair Days
Laughing with my girlfriends
A Good Book ( I have already 2 this month!)
The way Kip thinks I am the most beautiful girl around!
When the air starts to smell like Spring
Being on the same page with Ally
Tatumn's baby hands
A clean Kitchen
New Make-Up
New Clothes for me, or the boys, or Tatumn, or even Kip
Wednesday morning Bible Study
Lunch with my mom and sister
Phone Calls from Bambi
How the Lord completes families through the miracle of Adoption
That the Lord knows MY name, my heart, my hurts, my dreams and holds them in His hand and covers us under the shadow of His wing.

No comments: