Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A little Trim here and a little Trim there

Today was the day. It was a "first" for us. Now, it was not drastic because there is not much to be drastic with.

Truth is Tatumn's hair was begining to look like a mollet. We like to pronounce it MOLE-LEIGH. It sounds more feminine that way.



After some issues with breakage from rubber bands, I am for real this time boycotting pigtails. I cannot tell you how that hurts my heart. I am the mom who brought a bag full of hair pretties for my daughter to China. Now, that may not sound really amazing but you see in her pictures she was bald. No hair. And because I believed God would grow her hair into a fabulous bob before I traveled to China (in 6 weeks) I packed a bag of hair paraphernalia. I did. Now, I realize that portion of luggage would have been more fitted for something else, like souvenirs, but oh no.....it stayed occupied with unused hair pretties. Don't mock me.


So, after scrutinizing her hair I decided to cut off the length in the back to match the sides. Hoping that it will (someday) grow into that luscious bob.


Maybe by kindergarten.

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

She'll probably have the thickest most beautiful hair someday!

Lucky for her, it doesn't matter, she's beautiful either way :)