Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shake on It

Tatumn has fallen off the potty train.
It has not been fun.
Whoever said potty training girls were easier than boys.
Only had girls.
My boys were not this hard.......headed.
So today it came to blows.
Because someone gave me the great advice to go free of diapers.
She peed like a race horse on the chair.
The puppy decided to join in
and peed on the rug.
So, tonight we (Taumn and I) had a heart to heart
and we both came to an agreement.
No more pottying in her pants.
I stuck out my hand
and said "shake on it"
Tatumn did a jig and shook her hiney.
Gotta love that girl.

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

love it!

Shannon said...

So, if she agrees to NOT potty in her pants, does that mean she will still potty on the chair? Or the floor or whatever she feels like? Oh wait, that is Sage I am thinking of! ;-) I am pretty sure we are going to need new carpet by the time this is all over.