Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hannah and Tate

This is Hannah. She is the coach's daughter. She is the youngest daughter with 5 older brothers. She is probably the neatest kid I have ever met! She took to Tatumn like a devoted Big Sister this ball season. She would love on, play with, share snacks, and cuddle Tatumn every game. Tatumn loves this friend soo much.
Hannah said during the last game. If we would have won, we would have played again. Same team. (For the LOVE.....) But we lost (read next post, it was okay) but Hannah told me "I don't want the season to be over because Tatumn will grow up to much by next season. I don't want her to change."
So, I promised this sweet little girl a play date before summer is over and promised to take Tatumn to some fall practices, so they can still be bffs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: