Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tatumn's BFF




Trying to get 2 toddlers to smile at the same time is nearly impossible- so when Ally snapped this picture at our New Year Celebration and it came out good it just did my heart good! These sweet little Asian darlings share such a special story and an even stronger bond. They love each other deeply. To catch a glimpse of their beginning please check out http://www.carepages.com/, and then type in MYER for the care page journal. And to read Tatumn's story please check out http://www.journeytome.com/-journey to Tatumn Hope. It truly is a story of Gods faithfulness and His continued goodness in our daily living.

**The first picture was taken in August in Guangzhou, China. The girls first (of many!) lunch date!** The second was the famous Red Couch.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hi, I found your blog through journey to me. I think your daughter is beautiful! I have three bio daughters and an adopted son from Haiti. He'll be 5 in April. adopting again has been on my heart for a year now. my husband isn't on board :( I understand 4 kiddso is enough. I'd love a little girl from China. Who knows maybe one day.

blessings,
missy