Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Post!

I have been anticipating moving my journal from journey to me (journeytome.com) to blogger for a while now and finally decided today was the day. I have been reading other blogs for a while and honestly I was very intimidated to start one.........................there are some amazing blogs out there! The templates are fantastic, the writing makes me laugh out loud, there are actual blog giveaways with prizes, and what surprised me even more is that there are AWARDS for blogs! Now, I am not trying to compete in a blog competition or anything, it is just that there is a very high standard out there in the blog world and well I felt a little overwhelmed!
So today is the day................my first step over into the blog world.
I have pondered a blog name for weeks.......seriously.
I also planned out a blog template......................in my spare time!
I make blog posts in my thoughts all the time....................crazy, I know!
So, please feel free to stop by and visit.
One thing that I can promise you is that life here is not boring. We have found when you agree to go with God on the Great Adventure........He doesn't disappoint.

1 comment:

ShannonL said...

Welcome To BlogLand! Where we will now be able to give you really hard time if you don't keep up w/ those posts! ;-)