Monday, December 8, 2008

Give Thanks!

 


Thank you for the gift of parenting these children!

I am thankful that Taylor has really matured this year! Thankful we made it out of 8th grade. Thankful for his tender heart and helpful hands!

I am thankful for Tanner's quirky personality. Thankful that he feels conviction. So very thankful that he makes us laugh. Laughter is good.

I am so thankful for Tucker Chase. Thankful for how he loves me. Thankful for the little brother he is and also the big brother he is to Tatumn. Thankful that his hands still look like a little boys.

I am thankful for Tatumn Hope. Thankful that God to chose to grow our family through adoption. Thankful that it's picture of Him adoptiong us. Thankful for twirly skirts. Lipgloss kisses. Pink nightgowns. Princess dreams.
Posted by Picasa