Sunday, November 16, 2008

Peter Pan and TinkerBell

 
Posted by Picasa


Life here at Casa de Crawford has been so crazy busy.
If I had a dollar for everytime I said that.... I guess I changed it up a bit by adding Casa de Crawford.... probably to not make it sound so repetitive.
Here are a few snapshots of our Halloween festivities. I did not get to capture any pictures of them trick-or-treating because the big boys went hunting with dad that weekend and took the camera.
I could show you a picture of Tanner's first deer. He is so proud.
But I think I will keep it Disney friendly.
Tatumn really got into the door-to-door candy fest this year. It was a gorgeous night so we visited every house on our street! By the time we made it back to our home, Tucker's arm was tired from carrying his candy bucket! What a hard life, huh?
I got a little Martha Stewart with their costumes this year and decided that making them was far more economical........not really.
Tucker also tried to talk me into this being his last year for a theme. I am still undecided. I would love for all of them to do one more theme...... I am thinking a hot dog, fries, ketchup and mustard. Or something like that!
Wouldn't that be hilarious?
Wouldn't my teenagers hate me forever?
Although they love their little sister enough to do it....
We will just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love it! They look so cute!