Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

 

I know I am way over due in posting. Life here at the Crawford house has been whizzing by in a flash.
And the fact that I do not a computer during the day, that raises it's own issues. It's not that I can't have one because I can. It's that I am choosing not to have one. Does that make sense?
Ever since my first journey into the adoption support groups online, I was hooked on this new found "friendship". The world of adoption blogs allowed me a sneak peak into a journey that was so exciting and new and I could glean from their adventure. It started honestly. It really did.
But then...because I am just wired this way. I became involved. I would wake up and check. Before I went to bed, I would check. It began to take up a chuck of valuable time and felt the Lord convicting me.
I know that is not pretty. But it's the truth.
So, I began to ask for healthy boundaries and limits.
And God answered.
He did.
My computer crashed this spring.
And although Kip has volunteered to fix the problem. I have declined. I have his computer when he gets home. And for now, that is enough.
So a long winded excuse as to why these posts are looooong overdue!

 

We had such a great day at the pumpkin patch! It was great weather and we all liked each other. Remember, today all you get is honesty!
This was Tatumn's first "official" trip to a Pumpkin Patch! We went to a little farm/pumpkin patch. There were all kinds of animals and Tatumn was in love. She is such a nurturer and was totally in her element. Which the boys loved! And because she is totally my daughter, she didn't like the smell at all. The animals. Good. The smell. Yucky. Love that girl.
 

If you remember from the posts about Tatumn's favorite Summer movie, you will recall that it was Charlotte's Web. (I wrote it that way to act like I have a multitude of readers! So much with being real. And thank you for allowing me a bit of fantasy!)There was this little pig that we visited last. Thank goodness it worked out that way because if we had visited that pig first, we would not have seen anything else! She loved that little pig! When she saw him, she turned and asked me "is that Charlotte's wub?" She says wub instead of web. I would post a video but I can barely post pictures so that's not gonna happen. Maybe one day! She kept talking to that pig and was getting a little upset because "that pig not will not talk to me!"
 
Posted by Picasa

We got a pumpkin big enough that Tatumn could sit on it! Which she loved that. And because blogger and Picasa are being obnoxious tonight I cannot post anymore pictures than these! Fun times!

No comments: