Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know, I know...... Hold your appluase until after the post

I'm back.
Did you miss me? If not would you please act like you did; you know to save my feelings from being hurt on my first day back.
My 40 plus day sabbatical was for a fast that I felt like God put on my heart.
To focus on Him.
And you know what I found out?
This computer thing takes up a lot of personal time in my day. From checking e-mail, catching with my "friends" via blogs, I can literally waste half my day.
That left me a lot of time to focus on Him.
It was good.
Really good.

Just a few things to catch you up on....

*Teenage boys are TOUGH to parent. You can't let your guard done EVER.
*Toddler girls gets sassy.
*Third born boys are the sweetest.
*If you are the only Caucasian in a nail salon, a complete stranger will think your daughter belongs to the nail tech.
*16th anniversary gifts are a delight!
*My wedding finger is sporting some serious bling!
*My kitchen is a brighter shade of yellow.
*Beth Moore's Esther study has blessed my heart. Every day.
*My computer is on the fritz....again.
*My sister still has not planned her wedding.
*Though she wants to get married in JUNE.
*Summer is coming..... although we still need our heater on!
*If I really had a choice I would drink coffee with cream over green tea.
* My new favorite store is Sephora.

I will catch you on in more detail later.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I missed you! I'm not sure if you remember me, I bought some bows from you a while back. We are using CHI for our adoption and have been matched with the most precious 4 year old!! We are so excited! Adrienne in TX

The Landes Family said...

I thought you where doing 40 days. I kept counting the days. What is up with the teenagers? I may not make it another day. And the 3 year olds and being sassy. Is it the time of year. I am glad someone else is experiencing the same thing I am. Welcome back.

Shannon said...

Welcome back! I missed you, and keep meaning to call...