Wednesday, May 7, 2008

$4.00 a gallon and rising?????!!!!!


I have debated on posting this to the blog but I just heard on the news that gas is going up another .10c tonight. Even though it raised .15c yesterday!UGH! I want you to know that I will not post this again but I feel like I have found a product that would benefit every family's wallet. Below is a letter about how I came across this company. You can read it if you choose too.


The product I am talking about is called Fuelwize. It is Patentened and Registered with the EPA. It has exclusive rights with one company, Livinity. There is a CD that comes with Fuelwize that details how fantastic this product really is. It gets really techno; which is was above my head. All I wanted to know is if I would get better gas mileage. Not about fuel emissions, carbon something or other, and what NASA equipment it has been used in.


So the answer to my question is YES. I took a picture of the computer on my car thingy. (see I am so car savvy!) And it states that I traveled 570 miles on a 22 gallon tank. (2005 Buick Terraza) Which when I did the math was (calculator, please) 25.9 miles per gallon. I was getting 19 to 20 before. Sorry, no picture. (oops!) So, if my math serves me right I am actually getting an extra 3.something gallons per fill-up. Which is close to saving an extra $12 per trip to QT. I could go on and on with monthly savings, yearly and so on but my little math challenged brain can only take so much.


If you would like to check it out click on the link below




The other great thing about these products is that all of them come with a no hassle 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked. So, really what do you have to lose? Except for $$$$ at the PUMP!!!


If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail. crawfordhouse6@aol.com


Again, I am not a salesman. Just a girl trying to go a little farther on a tight budget.


FYI, I am also using the weight-loss system and LOVING it!!!

(letter below)


Hey Friends. As most of you know Kip and I spent 5 incredible days in Mexico last month. It was a true gift from God to get away and be refreshed. From lying on the beach, being pampered and eating ALL day long, our marriage was strengthened and the winter blues in our souls were swept away.


Why I am writing this is because I believe God also handed us another blessing on the beach in Mexico. We decided that on Monday we would get up early to see the sun rise. All night long and into the morning I kept hearing in my head Lamentations 3:22. Great is His faithfulness, His mercies fall fresh every morning. We made it to the shore line with time to spare and just sat and watched the waves roll in. A sweet little couple walked by and we said a quick hello. A little while later this same couple came up and volunteered to take our picture with the sun rise. I happily accepted because we had taken a bunch of pictures of ourselves holding the camera already! So, we made small talk and found out that they lived about 75 miles west of the Kansas/Colorado border. They are a sweet couple and we instantly hit it off. Long story, a little shorter, they were there because they earned the trip through their company and told us a little about it. We did not think much about it at the time and exchanged e-mails and phone numbers and promised to stay in touch. Well, Wednesday came (sadly) and we headed to the airport. While we were waiting we heard over our shoulders “well there they are!” yes, it our friends Lany and Tom from the beach! We talked a little more and they told us a little more about this company and you could tell they were excited about it!!. They then proceeded to tell us that the founders of this company was on our flight and wanted to know if we would meet them. Along comes this young mom (she is only 2 years older than I am!) and we started talking like we had known each other our whole lives. She gave me an overview of their company and honestly I was impressed on the spot! Impressed with her genuine spirit, her passion for her family and for others, and their products! She told me to check it out when we got home and to e-mail her.

Which I did.

And that is why I am e-mailing you.

This company is truly AMAZING!!! The name of the company is Livinity. http://www.livinity.com/ It is only 2 years old and it has taken the Direct Sales Association by storm. They are completely debt-free. (Which is a BIG deal for a NEW business) It is a Health and Wellness based company but have products that are energy efficient for your car and products that are chemical free for your home, as well. I will be honest with you; the product that caught my attention was their weight-loss system. Lany has lost over 35lbs and 30 inches on this program! They have a product for Glucose and Diabetics. (they have a Doctor on staff!) Products for fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, acne, and a pain reliever that has gotten great reviews! And the Fuelwize is so needed for these days of gas being close to $4.00 a gallon.


There is a video that I would encourage you to watch. It’s not long, I promise! http://www.livinity.com/Video.html
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am not going to be a crazy stalker girl, I promise! But I will sure miss you when I am walking the beach…………………………….

No comments: